Skip to content
3 visitors online now
- Yang, H., Yang, Y. Zhang, M. Heskel, X. Lu, J. William Munger, S. Sun, J. Tang. (2016) Chlorophyll fluorescence tracks seasonal variations of photosynthesis from leaf to canopy in a temperate forest. Global Change Biology.
- Zhang Y, Guanter L, Berry JA, Van Der Tol C, Yang X, Tang J, Zhang F (2016) Model-based analysis of the relationship between sun-induced chlorophyll fluorescence and gross primary production for remote sensing applications. Remote Sensing of Environment, 187, 145-155.
- Tang J, C. Korner, H. Muraoka, S. Piao, M. Shen, SJ. Thackeray, Yang, (2016) Emerging opportunities and challenges in phenology: a review. Ecosphere, 7.
- Yang, X., J. Tang, J. Mustard et al., (2016) Seasonal variability of multiple leaf traits captured by leaf spectroscopy at two temperate deciduous forests. Remote Sensing of Environment., 179, 1-12.
- Wu, J., C. Chavana-Bryant, N. Prohaska, S. P. Serbin, K. Guan, L. P. Albert, Yang, W. J. D. van Leeuwen, A. J. Garnello, G. Martins, Y. Malhi, F. Gerard, R. C. Oliviera, and S. R. Saleska. 2016. Convergence in relationships between leaf traits, spectra and age across diverse canopy environments and two contrasting tropical forests. New Phytologist. DOI: 10.1111/nph.14051
- Chen, J., Rao, Y., Shen, M., Wang, C., Zhou, Y., Ma, L., Tang, Y., Yang, (2016). A Simple Method for Detecting Phenological Change From Time Series of Vegetation Index. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, PP, 1-14
- Yang, X., J. Tang, J.F. Mustard, J-E. Lee, M. Rossini, J. Joiner, J.W. Munger, A. Kornfeld, and A.D. Richardson (2015), Solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence that correlates with canopy photosynthesis on diurnal and seasonal scales in a temperate deciduous forest. Geophysical Research Letters. 42, 2977–2987. doi: 10.1002/2015GL063201.
- Lee, J-E, J. Berry, C. van der Tol, Yang, L. Guanter, A. Damm, I. Baker, C. Frankenberg (2015), Simulations of chlorophyll fluorescence incorporated into the Community Land Model version 4. Global Change Biology, 21: 3469–3477. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12948.
- Liu, Z., H. Hu, H. Yu, Yang, H. Yang, C. Ruan, Y. Wang, and J. Tang. (2015) Relationship between leaf physiologic traits and canopy color indices during the leaf expansion period in an oak forest. Ecosphere, 6, 1-9.
- Xu, H., T. Twine, Yang (2014), Evaluating Remotely Sensed Phenological Metrics in a Dynamic Ecosystem Model. Remote Sensing. 6: 4660-4686.
- Huang, Q., Yang, B. Gao, Y. Yang, Y, Zhao. (2014), Application of DMSP/OLS Nighttime Light Images: A Meta-Analysis and a Systematic Literature Review. Remote Sensing. 6: 6844-6866.
- Yang, X., J. Tang, J. Mustard (2014), Beyond leaf color: comparing camera-based phenological metrics with leaf biochemical, biophysical and spectral properties throughout the growing season of a temperate deciduous forest. Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences., 119, 181–191.
- Shen, M., Y. Tang, J. Chen, Yang, C. Wang, X. Cui, Y. Yang, L. Han, J. Du, G. Zhang, S. Piao, L. Li (2014), Earlier-season vegetation has greater temperature sensitivity of spring phenology in Northern Hemisphere. PloS one. 9(2), e88178.
- Yang, X., J. Mustard, J. Tang, and H. Xu (2012), Regional-scale phenology modeling based on meteorological records and remote sensing observations, Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences, 117(G3), G03029.
- Yang, X., J.Wu, F. Yan, and J. Zhang, (2009), An interpretation of surface temperature/vegetation index space for assessing regional soil moisture status. Acta Sinica Ecologica, 29(3): 1205-1216. [With English Abstract]
0 guests, 3 bots, 0 members
Max visitors today: 3 at 04:45 am
This month: 12 at 09-03-2020 11:45 am
This year: 25 at 07-21-2020 01:59 pm
All time: 32 at 09-14-2017 12:36 am